RE: DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re:

Scott Gray (sdg@sudval.org)
Thu, 18 May 2000 09:15:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Joe, everyone,

Lots of you wrote to me privately, suggesting that the auto-forwarding be
turned off. It has now been turned off.

As Joe suggested, a note about the discuss-sudbury-model mailing list was
placed in the header for the discussion board.

If you want to continue recieving messages from the web board, please
visit http://www.sudval.org/cgi-bin/svsbbs.cgi?subscribe

Thank you for your patience.

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Joe Jackson wrote:

> As amusing as I find those Graham and Feldman guys, I vote for shutting off
> the auto-forward with the caveat that perhaps there should be a statement on
> the SVS message board pages for newcomers that there are subject matter
> experts hanging out on DSM and perhaps their questions would be best taken
> there (?). It seems like Gerald Phillips' needs were not best met by
> posting to the boards (unless folks are responding to him and others in
> private).
>
> -JJ

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg@sudval.org
http://www.sudval.org/~sdg
But this *long run* is a misleading guide to current affairs. *In the long
run,* we are all dead.

-- Keynes