DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:05:29 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#145) Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance
   AUTHOR: Gerald Phillips <gfp.jutta@cableinet.co.uk>
   DATE: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 10:05 a.m.

   Reply To: (#144) Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance
   Author: ALex Feldman
   Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 9:35 a.m.

: Hostility it may be, but graham was one of my crew back in the day, so it
: isn't malicious hostility, merely a normal part of our relationship. And
: if Graham tells you otherwise I'll shave his head and crazy glue him to a
: subway car.

Dear Alex I am much comforted by your message. I'll just leave you two old
shipmates to lovingly battle it out.

Kindest Gerald