DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 09:35:03 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#144) Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance
   AUTHOR: ALex Feldman
   DATE: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 9:35 a.m.

   Reply To: (#142) Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance
   Author: Gerald Phillips
   Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 9:28 a.m.

: Dear Alex and Graham It was not my intention that my question about young
: people with emotional disturbance should produce a sense of hostility
: between you.

Hostility it may be, but graham was one of my crew back in the day, so it
isn't malicious hostility, merely a normal part of our relationship. And if
Graham tells you otherwise I'll shave his head and crazy glue him to a subway
car.