DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: The rucus caused by my last post

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:20:24 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#140) Re: The rucus caused by my last post
   AUTHOR: Joe Jackson <shoeless@erols.com>
   DATE: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 8:19 a.m.

   Reply To: (#138) Re: The rucus caused by my last post
   Author: Reverend Graham
   Date: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 1:08 a.m.

: But there is a particularly repugnant breed of
: evil that is found primarily in such "upscale" establishments.
: Places that take themselves far too seriously, even when they pretend not
: to. Lies, all of it. Useless, vain, petty lies.

Yeah but it beats the hell out of cooking your own food on the days that you
come home and you're so tired you want to retch.

-Joe Jackson