DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: The rucus caused by my last post

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:08:48 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#138) Re: The rucus caused by my last post
   AUTHOR: Reverend Graham <hexnet@hexnet.org>
   DATE: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 1:08 a.m.

   Reply To: (#132) The rucus caused by my last post
   Author: Alexander Morse
   Date: Sunday, 14 May 2000, at 12:20 a.m.

: On another note: If any of you have heard of Union Pacific Restaurant in
: Manhattan, I may have landed a job there.

Holy living glavin, Feldman may very well attain yuppiedom. Stop the goddamn
presses.

: I seriously believe that everyone should try a restaurant on
: this level at least once in their lives.

That's a sick, sick, attitude. Restaurants like that represent everything that
is wrong and evil in our society. Not that pretty much every aspect of western
civilization is not wrong and evil, being founded upon naught but lies and
illusions. But there is a particularly repugnant breed of evil that is found
primarily in such "upscale" establishments. Places that take themselves far
too seriously, even when they pretend not to. Lies, all of it. Useless, vain,
petty lies.

   Link: Hexnet?