DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:02:44 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#137) Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance
   AUTHOR: Reverend Graham <hexnet@hexnet.org>
   DATE: Wednesday, 17 May 2000, at 1:02 a.m.

   Reply To: (#135) Re: Young People with Emotional Disturbance
   Author: Alex Feldman
   Date: Sunday, 14 May 2000, at 11:39 a.m.

: Mr phillips, You must realize that Many things that graham says aren't to be
: taken at face value. Though he makes a valid point, I believe he may be
: expelling vocabulary, merely to be heard.

You may interpret what I say any way you want. Whatever floats your boat and
gives comfort to your callous, ignorant ego is fine by me. But I am not
"expelling vocabulary" for any reasons less justifiable than those of any
other idiot on this forum. Good day to you.

   Link: Hexnet?