DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Very original

webmaster@sudval.org
Sun, 14 May 2000 00:26:26 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#133) Re: Very original
   AUTHOR: Alex Feldman <Feldmoj@hotmail.com>
   DATE: Sunday, 14 May 2000, at 12:26 a.m.

   Reply To: (#122) Very original
   Author: Me
   Date: Thursday, 20 April 2000, at 8:20 p.m.

: "These people are nuts..." That's what some of the techers at my
: school would say about sudbury. But really this idea is very original. How
: do your kids succeed in the college process?

Well I have a 3.36 GPA and my lowest grade is a B, and I can make a mean
hollandaise, so to answer your question, our kids do as well in college as
they want to (even if they failed to graduate) and I want to do extremley
well.