DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] The rucus caused by my last post

webmaster@sudval.org
Sun, 14 May 2000 00:20:34 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#132) The rucus caused by my last post
   AUTHOR: Alexander Morse <Feldmoj@hotmail.com>
   DATE: Sunday, 14 May 2000, at 12:20 a.m.

I can't deny that I've enjoyed all the nonsense that has occured due to my
improper spelling (Graham hit the nail on the head when he said I don't care
enough to bother checking) But I think everyone missed the point of my message
which was; I'm doing well, hows abouts yourselves? That's it.

On another note: If any of you have heard of Union Pacific Restaurant in
Manhattan, I may have landed a job there. It is among the finest in the
country (perhaps even the world) If your in NYC, and your wallet is weighting
you down, come in and eat!! It would be wise to make a reservation. I
seriously believe that everyone should try a restaurant on this level at least
once in their lives. I have only chanced to dine in such style a few times,
and each has been a memorable, and important event in my life. I shall
conclude this communication by saying "Eat well, Die happy"

P.S. If I have misspelled any words here, please don't correct me, it only
serves to damage your dignity, and show that you have nothing better to do
with your time then squabble over petty errors in my writings. Seriously,
don't be so pathetic, get away from the computer, and see some people, get
some sunlight and try not to be such a worthless scoundrel.

P.P.S. The ruler of the world? I don't know who you are, but speaking as one
with a reasonably large ego, who are you kidding? If you think you're the
shit, prove it, don't talk about it.