Re: DSM: Sudbury schools in nordic countries

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Sat, 6 May 2000 01:47:58 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Marko:
In a week I'll be going to a homeschool conference in England, from the
14th to the 21st, after which I'll visit Summerhill and others in England.
Then I'll go to Denmark where a meeting of the European Forum For Freem in
education will meet from June 1-5. Maybe you'd be interested in attending.
If so, e mail me at If so, e mail me at jerryaero@aol.com.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.edrev.org