DSM: Sudbury schools in nordic countries

Marko Koskinen (marko@vapaus.net)
Fri, 05 May 2000 23:27:29 +0300

Hi all!

I'm Marko from Finland and we have a small (4 people) group considering
starting a Sudbury School here in Finland. How much experience is there
about Sudbury schools and starting groups in nordic countries. I know
there is a school in Denmark and I visited them in January (hi Tove),
but I'm also interested in other possible groups nearby.

The most interesting things are the legal issues. Have there been
attempts to start a Sudbury school in other nordic countries in addition
to Denmark and what kind of legal obstacles have they faced?

Marko Koskinen