Re: DSM: cigarettes and sex

Rayner Garner (intuit@ncal.verio.com)
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:59:28 -0700

I remember A.S Neill of Summerhill School's response to students wanting
to sleep together and have sex. Neill would say, "I have got your
parent's permission for you to smoke and swear but not to have sex.
While there is nothing wrong with your desire to do so, if I let you
they will close the school down, which will be unfair to everybody.

If you must have sex then you will have to leave the school in order to
do so.
Rayner