Re: DSM: cigarettes and sex

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 15:05:26 -0400

In an effort to put this response into some further context,
I want to emphasize that "SVS laws" (or rules) include
conformance with governmental regulations. Most of the
remainder of the School meeting Law Book contains the
systems and procedures that have been developed to deal with
the administration of the School. A few restrictions that
deal with particular issues of campus safety and public
propriety also exist. It would be an exceptional instance
for SVS to impose a behavioral restriction that is not found
in the larger community (in law or in mores).
Of course I write this without a "law book" in hand and no
personal experience as a member of the School meeting that
has debated and passed its rules. :)

Mike