DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] 168 Hours

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:34:42 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#125) 168 Hours
   AUTHOR: Samuel Atwood <wierdo@sudval.org>
   DATE: Saturday, 22 April 2000, at 10:34 p.m.

Hello all! My name is Sam, and I am a student at SVS. Next week (Starting
tomrrow) I plan not to sleep. Yes, that is foolish, but I am doing this for
scince. I will post my experinces at http://www.delphi.com/168hours . I hope
to see you there!

   Link: 168 Hours