DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Test week

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 18:50:51 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#124) Test week
   AUTHOR: Gregory <smokey86@hotmail.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 22 April 2000, at 6:50 p.m.

This is mostly a post for any staff that might happen to read this. I have all
the papers filled out for the test week and at my interview a litle more then
a week ago Hannah said i could come in for this coming school week. But i am a
little confused because as I understand it from the forms, i have to first
send them in, then get a reply on what week i may come to the school for. If
anybody could clear this up for me I would highly appriciate it.

~Greg~