RE: DSM: extra-curricular

Mason, Lea (LxM4@pge.com)
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:34:59 -0700

>>I was interested in taking piano lessons. I asked Joan, a staff member at

SVS if anyone gave piano lessons. She got me in touch with the mom of a kid

at SVS, who now comes every Tuesday to give me and another kid piano
lessons.<<

This sounds like a great arrangement. In a case like this, who pays the
teacher... does the Sudbury school cover the costs, do the students/parents
pay the teacher, or is the teacher an unpaid volunteer? Or does it depend
on the situation?

Lea Mason