DSM: Corrections

Joe Jackson (shoeless@erols.com)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:47:51 -0400

Correction #1

>This I agree with, and I applaud you for your work! But my point is
>fourfold:

Threefold. I can't keep up with the folds.

Correction #2

> Will my son have people who want him in a school
> because he is at least three times as "multicultural" as a WASP?
> Certainly
> not: his skin is white.

I meant my Grandson, Wesley Velasquez' skin is white. He is the son of my
stepdaughter Ellie and son-in-law Hector. It's still hard for me to say the
words, "my grandson" - see correction #1.

That's all I can see for now - I'll post more corrections as I see them
(Jeez I'm an idiot).

-Joe