DSM: extra-curricular

GrannyPitt@aol.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:47:54 EDT

When a child in a Sudbury-model school becomes interested in learning, for
example, classical piano or ballet, is it considered ideal then for the child
to find a way to pursue such an interest within the school or to take a
traditional path with extra-curricular lessons.

I'm interested in hearing opinions, although I'm guessing the answer depends
simply on whichever avenue of pursuit the child deems better.

Also, do many Sudbury students take extra-curricular classes in the arts or
any other area?

GrannyPitt@aol.com