DSM: Re: Questions about Sudbury Valley School

Samuel Atwood (wierdo@sudval.org)
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:45:51 -0400

Howdy.
When I visited California about (no, wait, exactly) a year ago, I was
very disappointed to find out that both Sudbury schools in California
are in fact closer to san Francisco. Me and my family wanted to pay one
of them a visit, but we didn't really have a chance. It would be great
if one started up in or near L.A., so the best of luck...
-Sam