DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] How do you start a Sudbury school?

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:03:25 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#120) How do you start a Sudbury school?
   AUTHOR: Miranda <unbelievable_us@yahoo.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 15 April 2000, at 3:03 a.m.

If there is anyone who knows any of the logistics or is interested in having
an ongoing dialogue about this kind of education, I would love to hear from
you. Feel free to contact me at my email address. A bit about me: 19,
passionate about learning, excited about education and children but not about
schools, curious, motivated, wonder-full. Oh, yeah, I live in Minneapolis, MN.
Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks!