Re: DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] questions

Msadofsky@aol.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 17:57:16 EDT

I guess what I meant (who knows two days later?) is that you already have a
mighty tiny segment of the community who would even consider sending their
kids to a private school, and the fact that the school is part of mainstream
culture and not ivory tower culture makes it smaller. And the two things are
contradictory, so only a diverse and un-categorizable group of people are
interested in both.

8 year olds? We have zero idea how to attract any _particular_ age range.
We would probably be wondering how to get other ages, but I wonder what we
would do? Maybe wait til they grew up.
Mimsy