Re: DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Child Safety

Tammy Inman (tammyinman@hotmail.com)
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:17:16 PDT

I have a quick question. I know SVS is in a somewhat secluded area (at
least that has been my impression), but do you have worry about young
children being hurt by other people when they leave the school grounds? I'm
not talking about not trusting the students themselves, but about not
trusting possible child molestors, kidnappers, etc. I may sound paranoid
but I come from the perspective of living in L.A. I wouldn't want a young
child wandering around by himself or herself merely because I would fear the
actions of others.