DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Child Safety

webmaster@sudval.org
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:53:29 -0400

   MESSAGE: (#118) Re: Child Safety
   AUTHOR: Noel Landvoigt <nlandvoigt@hotmail.com>
   DATE: Monday, 10 April 2000, at 11:53 a.m.

   Reply To: (#84) Child Safety
   Author: Patrice
   Date: Friday, 11 February 2000, at 11:29 a.m.

Patrice,

I don't think you have to worry about you child wondering off since SVS has
changed its open campus policy. If I were you I would be more worried about
the fact that the new policy is defeating the beliefs of the school. Since it
makes anyone under 13 a second class citizen. As for getting into college that
has not been a problem for any of the democratic schools that I'm aware of. I
hope his info helps.

Noel