DSM: California Sudbury School needs staff

Freekids@aol.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:50:22 EDT

Hi,

This is Stuart Williams-Ley at Cedarwood Sudbury School in Santa Clara, CA.
Because two of our four staff members are moving out of the area, we will
need to hire additional staff for the coming school year. For a Sudbury
school we pay pretty well, though the cost of living is high here. Santa
Clara is located next to San Jose and is an hour south of San Francisco. If
anyone is interested, please contact us at this e-mail address or at (408)
296-2072.

Thanks,

Stuart