DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Opinions

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:27:44 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#114) Opinions
   AUTHOR: Cindy Morrill <cbm@acunet.net>
   DATE: Wednesday, 29 March 2000, at 10:27 a.m.

Hi, I just recently found out about this innovative school. I would like to
get some parental feedback on your opinions of the school. Do you recommend
this school? My child is a good student but does not necessarily do well in a
traditional classroom envirement. How are your children fairing in comparison
to children who are in a traditional classroom? I would appreciate any imput
whether positive or negative regarding the program at this school. Thank
you.Cindy