DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Brochure and Other things

webmaster@sudval.org
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:50:33 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#111) Re: Brochure and Other things
   AUTHOR: Dana <peachy77@sudval.org>
   DATE: Thursday, 23 March 2000, at 3:49 p.m.

   Reply To: (#109) Brochure and Other things
   Author: Kelsey
   Date: Thursday, 23 March 2000, at 12:10 p.m.

hello, hello, hello. my name is Dana, and this is my second year at SVS. I've
got no idea if they're planning on starting a sudbury school there, but hey
saying that you'd have to start one when you become an adult, is GREAT!!!
Personally, i don't feel that fifteen is too young to switch schools;there are
quite a few people who started here at that age, and have done quite well.
however, we don't let anybody at or over the age of 17 in our school(i don't
know about the other schools). well i don't know what else to say, so i'll
just say that you can email me if you want, (peachy77@sudval.org), and if not,
then hey, that's peachy, too. bye! *~*~Dana~*~*