DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: texts in other languages

webmaster@sudval.org
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:35:54 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#107) Re: texts in other languages
   AUTHOR: Dragon =) <TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com>
   DATE: Tuesday, 14 March 2000, at 8:35 p.m.

   Reply To: (#91) texts in other languages
   Author: Martin Wilke
   Date: Wednesday, 16 February 2000, at 4:59 a.m.

REALLY?! Where can you get Sudbury books in GERMAN?! I'm probably going to a
Sudbury school called Alpine Valley here in Colorado, and a friend of mine
from Germany is coming the second half of the next school year, and she's
probably going to school with me, and I want to send her books about the
schools... So, anyway, please reply SOON! (E-mail me) P.S. Are Sudbury books
available on Amazon.com?

: Hi all,

: I put this message on this board, so that people who are not on the
: discuss-sudbury-model-mailinglist can give their opinions, too.

: I know that there exist several texts and/or books on Sudbury Valley in
: languages other than English: at least Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Hebrew,
: German. Maybe it would be good thing to point at these texts/books on
: these web pages - put a link to them, give the ISBN or an adress, where
: they can be obtained. Its just easier to read something in one's own
: language.

: thats all for now.

: Martin Wilke, Berlin (Germany)