DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Greetings

webmaster@sudval.org
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:33:23 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#106) Re: Greetings
   AUTHOR: Dragon <TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com>
   DATE: Tuesday, 14 March 2000, at 8:33 p.m.

   Reply To: (#98) Re: Greetings
   Author: Dawn Harkness
   Date: Tuesday, 7 March 2000, at 4:13 p.m.

LOL...wow...it's amazing how people spell words wrong! ^_~ (joking...) And
yes, it IS excellent that you took your Prozac! I'm proud of you! ::pinches
cheek:: Hee hee

: Those who would hold themselves out as spell checkers should check their own
: spelling. But I'll save you the trip to the dictionary... it is
: "excellent" that you took your prozac!