Re: DSM: Graduation

Melissa Tyson (mvtyson@hotmail.com)
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:06:01 GMT

Interesting. What have been the criteria for approval? I'm assuming it
varies from time to time so I'm just after the gist.

The school serves people aged 4 to 19, right? When a student reaches the
upper age limit is he then put out of the school? How does that work? If
he is, and he fails to obtain the diploma does he have an option after that?

Is it still possible to go to college if you have not obtained the diploma?
I know that people who go to Sudbury go to college, I'm not trying to be
provocative, I just need a tweak on some of the minor details.

Thanks very much,
Melissa