DSM: BOUNCE discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org: Non-member submission from [Kathleen Stilwell <kastilwell@yahoo.com>] (fwd)

Scott Gray (sdg@sudval.org)
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:04:49 -0500 (EST)

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg@sudval.org
http://www.sudval.org/~sdg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:21:25 -0500
From: owner-discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org
To: owner-discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org
Subject: BOUNCE discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org: Non-member submission from [Kathleen Stilwell <kastilwell@yahoo.com>]

>From sdg@sudval.org Thu Mar 9 01:21:23 2000
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:26:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathleen Stilwell <kastilwell@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: DSM: RE: [SVS Discussion Board] Sudbury Valley School in Toronto Canada?
To: discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org

Joe,
How long has the Fairhaven school been in existence?
I moved to Las Vegas six years ago from Upper
Marlboro, MD and was unaware of its existence. If I
still lived there my son, Luke, would be attending
your school now. Luke is 11 years old and has never
been to a school and never will unless it's his
decision to do so. I have been researching the
possibility of starting a Sudbury-type school in the
Las Vegas area. If anyone reading this discussion
lives in Nevada and is interested in joining a
founders group, or if anyone has had experience in
starting a private school in Nevada, I would greatly
value hearing from you.
Kathy Stilwell