DSM: RE: [SVS Discussion Board] Sudbury Valley School in Toronto Canada?

Joe Jackson (shoeless@erols.com)
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 19:20:52 -0500

Robert,

I think you should try to start a school. Your thoughts regarding the
prospect of sending your children to existing schools mirror what motivated
all of us here in Maryland to start Fairhaven School.

Think about it. If you think you might want to proceed, the first thing you
should do is order Sudbury Valley's planning kit, item number 700 (about
halfway down the page) at http://www.sudval.org/svs/books.html.

Should you decide to attempt this, all of the Sudbury Model schools stand
ready to assist you in any capacity.

-Joe Jackson
shoeless@erols.com
http://www.jazztbone.com