Re: DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Greetings

Mike Sadofsky (sadofsky@mediaone.net)
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:56:24 -0500

Hey Scott:
Not in response to the content of #97, but with the
following question(s) about these posts forwarded from the
SVS Discussion Board at http://.....svsbbs.cgi,
are DSM responses forwarded to the original svsbbs poster?
Is this a manual process?
Please explain for me and others who might want to answer
questions or engage in an appropriate public dialogue.
Thanks.
Mike