DSM: Clearwater School

Anne Richardson (anne_rich@hotmail.com)
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:43:30 PST

Hi!

I have just stumbled across Clearwater School, which is a Sudbury-model
school. My original plan was to unschool my daughter at home so I am
delighted by the concept as it is clear that it would be better for her to
be with other children.

I have read over some of the things on various Sudbury school websites thus
far. However, I would welcome any information on articles from 'outside'
sources similar to the one on Waldorf education in the September issue of
Atlantic Monthly.

Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks,
Anne