Re: DSM: Boarding

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:43:59 -0500 (EST)

Dear Courtney:
There really isn't an official Sudbury boardiong school in the USA. But
There are several boarding alternative schools such as The Meeting School,
Arthur Morgan School, Horrizons School, etc. We help people find these
schools. Also, some day schools can make arrangements for a student to
live with a local family. Highland School in WVA has taken a few boarding
students. For more info, call our office at 800 769-4171.

Jerry Mintz
Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.edrev.org