DSM: Re: Boarding (fwd)

Scott Gray (sdg@sudval.org)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 07:17:12 -0500 (EST)

Alan Klein <aklein3@idt.net> sent this to the list. It was bounced
because, sometimes, our anti-spamming efforts prevent legitimate users
from posting. (Alan, do you want me to add the aklein3@idt.net address to
the list?)

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sdg@sudval.org
http://www.sudval.org/~sdg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 22:50:31 -0500
From: "Alan Klein" <aklein3@idt.net>
To: discuss-sudbury-model@sudval.org
Subject: Re: Boarding

Courtney,

The Highland School, a democratic school started almost 20 years ago in West
Virginia, has had boarders in recent years. Contact Candy or Steve Landvoigt
at highland@ruralnet.org

Highland is not a Sudbury School per se. We started it before we had learned
about SVS's existence and were floored when we found a "sister" school a
couple of years later...one that mirrored us so closely in philosophy,
practice, and history. I was a staff member for eight years, from the time
we founded the school through 1989.

~Alan Klein