DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Just some questions

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 20:57:03 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#95) Re: Just some questions
   AUTHOR: Liz Ottoson <eottoson@hotmail.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 26 February 2000, at 8:57 p.m.

   Reply To: (#75) Re: Just some questions
   Author: Dana
   Date: Thursday, 16 December 1999, at 12:38 p.m.

Hi Karen- My name is Liz, I just wrote a response to "Child Safety" above, you
might be interested in what I have to say about transitioning from SVS to
college. If you have other questions about that feel free to email me. Also, I
do know where Grafton is, I commuted from Westboro and I'm sure you'll have
little problem finding a carpool. Good Luck!

Liz Ottoson