DSM: Boarding

amoeba42 (csth@grove.iup.edu)
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:20:36 -0500

I know this has come up on the list before, but I would like to ask again
because it is of immediate relevance. Does anyone know which, if any of the
Sudbury schools in the US allow boarders? I have a friend, who is 14 and
has begun to realize how much stress she is under in the private prep school
she attends. I told her about these schools and she has become enamoured
with them. She would really like to attend one but there is not really one
close enough to commute to. If anyone has any information about this it
would be very helpful Thanks!

Courtney Chase