DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] waiting list?

webmaster@sudval.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:21:37 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#92) waiting list?
   AUTHOR: Patti GG <grossman@eclipse.net>
   DATE: Sunday, 20 February 2000, at 8:21 p.m.

I have just recently discovered your school via " the net". Our family is
moving to the Framingham area in the next few weeks. I am anxious to know if
there is a waiting list for enrollment. Being that it is mid-winter break, I
am not sure if I can reach anyone by calling the school, so I am hopeful that
someone may have a moment to respond to this posting. Thanks, Patti