DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] texts in other languages

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:59:54 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#91) texts in other languages
   AUTHOR: Martin Wilke <martin.wilke@gmx.net>
   DATE: Wednesday, 16 February 2000, at 4:59 a.m.

Hi all,

I put this message on this board, so that people who are not on the
discuss-sudbury-model-mailinglist can give their opinions, too.

I know that there exist several texts and/or books on Sudbury Valley in
languages other than English: at least Chinese, Japanese, Danish, Hebrew,
German. Maybe it would be good thing to point at these texts/books on these
web pages - put a link to them, give the ISBN or an adress, where they can be
obtained. Its just easier to read something in one's own language.

thats all for now.

Martin Wilke, Berlin (Germany)