DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Hiya

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:19:51 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#89) Re: Hiya
   AUTHOR: Vivi <TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 12 February 2000, at 3:19 p.m.

   Reply To: (#28) Hiya
   Author: Liz Duddy
   Date: Saturday, 25 September 1999, at 9:07 a.m.

: Hi, I just wanted to say 'Hi' to all my friends like: Dana, Jill, Denise,
: Mal, Erika, Erica, Brittany, Courtney, Kristen, Kristen, Ali, Kevin, Alex,
: Erin, Jon, Katelyn, Liza, Dylan, Amelia, Emily, Kate, DENISE GEDDES ROCKS,
: Mimmy, Dan 'The man' Greenberg, and anyoen else, I'm sorry I forgot your
: name oh yeah and Shoshana. thanx and I wanna say that the last 6 and a 1/2
: years I've spent at sudval WERE THE BEST!! oh and I can't forget JOANIE!
: And EVERYONE on my Soccer team, except Jess Maurice. Than you! ~Luv Liz

OK, I take it that all you people that posted in this "thread" goes to SVS? Am
I right? =P