DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Sudbury Valley

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:17:06 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#86) Sudbury Valley
   AUTHOR: Vivi <TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 12 February 2000, at 3:06 p.m.

Hi there. I was just wondering if there is anyone who goes to SVS who would
like to chat or E-mail me sometime. I'm 15 and I live in Colorado and I go to
a high school here, but the Sudbury Schools seem VERY interesting, and I'd
like to talk to some people about it. So E-mail me sometime, if you can, or
send me an IM (If you have AIM) to my screen name, TheDrag0nTamer (the O in
Dragon is a zero). Thanks! ^_^