DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: I'm in college now

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:16:46 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#88) Re: I'm in college now
   AUTHOR: Vivi <TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 12 February 2000, at 3:16 p.m.

   Reply To: (#19) I'm in college now
   Author: Yuval Sivan (a
   Date: Saturday, 11 September 1999, at 6:16 p.m.

: I'm at Umass Amherst now. I've been here for about a week, and I love it so
: far! If anyone I know is reading this and wants to contact me, email me or
: call me at 413 546 3666.

Wow, that was posted on my birthday. Just thought I'd share. ^_^ For people
that have graduated from SVS, is college quite easy or hard?