DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: Rachel heres my advice

webmaster@sudval.org
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:15:11 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#87) Re: Rachel heres my advice
   AUTHOR: Vivi <TheDrag0nTamer@aol.com>
   DATE: Saturday, 12 February 2000, at 3:14 p.m.

   Reply To: (#61) Rachel heres my advice
   Author: Jamie
   Date: Tuesday, 16 November 1999, at 12:09 p.m.

: Rachel, if you want to come to SVS you should come for a week to see if you
: like it. It's a great school. I started coming here when I was twelve.

OK, but you can't board at school, can you? You'd have to find a family or
friends to stay with, right? I'm sure I have friends in Framingham (I used to
live in Hingham, MA...)... Hmph.