DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] homeschooling

webmaster@sudval.org
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:44:05 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#85) homeschooling
   AUTHOR: ginny marxuach <ginny@microjuris.com>
   DATE: Friday, 11 February 2000, at 8:44 p.m.

we are a group of mothers doing home schooling in puerto rico. we want to
learn more about where does homeschooling fit with svs. We would like to have
a place for our children to work together. ginny