Re: DSM: Re: Slavery, Education, Political Philosophy, Caring, Human Rights, Effecting Change

WarOnTies@aol.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 02:31:39 EST

In a message dated 2/6/00 2:26:25 AM, Alan@klein.net writes:

<< If this is so, then are we back to doling out rights, or at least doling
out

the age and/or stage at which those rights take force? For me, it's almost

as unanswerable a human conundrum as the "when does life begin" debate. >>

Have you ever heard of TCS? TCS (Taking Children Seriously) maintains that
rights begin at the age where prefrences begin. For more info:
www.tcs.ac

~woty