DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] ?

webmaster@sudval.org
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 01:40:23 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#82) ?
   AUTHOR: ?
   DATE: Sunday, 6 February 2000, at 1:40 a.m.

Hi. My friend told me about this website and I thought I would put this poem
on it and see what everyone thinks.If you like it tell me because everyone I
read it to said it was pretty bad. So here it is. And be honest.

WONDER Stars fill the sky shooting off into the dark, into the unknown.. As
you wonder where it goes you stop and wonder why does it go? If you wonder why
does it go you wonder how does it go. And thought after thought fills your
head. You dream it, you see it, you feel it. And wonder why? Why do you
laugh?, why do you cry?, and why do you play? And the answer all lies in
wonder.

So what did you think?