Re: DSM: Slavery, Education, Political Philosophy, Caring, Human Rights, Effecting Change

WarOnTies@aol.com
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 01:46:30 EST

In a message dated 2/5/00 7:32:57 PM, mvtyson@hotmail.com writes:

<< Your ideas are great for the kids you can actually protect, but two years
is
a long time in the life of a child. If the educationist is willing to give
two years, would you deny those years to the many thousands of children who
will never be able to gain access to the Sudbury system? >>

Well, I certainly wouldn't fight against such a thing. It's not an issue I'd
fight for though.

<< What is wrong with taking what they have to offer, if they offer it, and
continuing to fight for the rights of the child? That is all I was
suggesting. >>

There's something wrong with thinking reforms like that really matter.

~woty