DSM: [SVS Discussion Board] Re: new site for the democratic education web

webmaster@sudval.org
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:12:51 -0500

   MESSAGE: (#79) Re: new site for the democratic education web
   AUTHOR: Democratic Scho <degroteweide@belgacom.net>
   DATE: Wednesday, 2 February 2000, at 3:12 p.m.

   Reply To: (#60) new site for the democratic education web
   Author: Mara List
   Date: Sunday, 14 November 1999, at 3:58 p.m.

Dear colleges from IsraŽl.

It's nice to find this website in our first steps on the internet. We are a
small independent school in Belgium that is based on the principles of
Summerhill. We are the only school in Belgium of this kind. Now that we have
acces to the net we are planning to strengthen our relationship with
same-minded schools. We are very pleased to know we are not alone.

Please send a message back so we know you have recieved our small letter.

Many greetings,

Roderick Vanwetswinkel,

De Weide St.Apolloniastraat,11 9420 Erpe-Mere Belgium

email: degroteweide@belgacom.net