RE: DSM: Majority Rule vs. Consensus

Joe Jackson (shoeless@erols.com)
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:06:52 -0500

Fairhaven uses the Standard Code of Parlaimentary Procedure by Alice
Sturgis, which is based on Robert's Rules.

I seem to remember reading that most of the parlaimentarian organizations
today have forgone the original Henry Robert text in favor of the Sturgis
(and if you read them both you'll see why - the Sturgis text is infinitely
more coherent).

-Joe Jackson
shoeless@erols.com
http://www.jazztbone.com