Re: DSM: Majority Rule vs. Consensus

Jerome Mintz (jmintz@iris.nyit.edu)
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:34:30 -0500 (EST)

Dear Dan:
What you say is obviously true, and anyone who has experienced this
process would know that. But at Shaker Mountain we did have a system in
which the minority was polled after a vote was taken, wherupon any member
of the community could ask for a revote. When this happened, we usually
came up with a better proposal.

Unfortunately the article, Shaker Mountain Democracy has somehow become
unlinked from our website. Until I can get it put it back I'll just have
to send
it to people individually, as I have been doing. Those who'd like to see
it can write to me at it can write to me at jerryaero@aol.com.

Jerry Mintz
AERO
800 769-4171