DSM: Re: "Emotional Adjustment"

Kristin Harkness (kristin@harkness.net)
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 11:32:28 -0500

Matt,
Have you read Legacy of Trust or Kingdom of Childhood? The former is the
most recent study of former SVS students and the latter is a collection of
interviews with former students. These should be helpful to you even though
I don't think that they address your specific question, happiness, directly.
Kristin